Culver City Annulment Attorney
Need to get your marriage annulled? Call us.
Marriage is an important legal contract, and if entered into while intoxicated, under duress, due to fraud or when not legally eligible to marry are all grounds for an annulment. Do you need to annul your marriage? Contact our Culver City annulment lawyer for information. We can quickly assist you and advise you of how the process works, and whether you are eligible for an annulment under state law. There are many cases that fall within the requirements.
Looking for a lawyer for annulment in Culver City? Connect with our firm to find out more about your specific case. As highly skilled Culver City family law attorneys, we have the experience and insight to answer all of your questions honestly, and to move forward quickly to get your marriage annulled. This can be a very important issue, and the fact of the marriage can be very stressful and uncomfortable. The process should be undertaken as quickly as possible so you can move ahead with your life with the marriage undone, legally.
Grounds for an Annulment in California
There are various legal grounds for a marriage annulment, including the following:
- The marriage was incestuous
- The marriage was based upon fraudulent claims
- The marriage was performed under duress, such as threats of violence or retribution
- If one party is of unsound mind, or is mentally ill
- If one party is already married to another, or bigamy
- If one or both parties were under the legal age for marriage
- If one spouse is unable to consummate the marriage, and the condition cannot be cured
- If one or both parties were intoxicated or under the influence of drugs at the time of the marriage, impacting the ability to make a sound decision.
Searching for a lawyer for your annulment case in Inglewood?
Do you have grounds for an annulment? Get the top annulment attorney on your side! In order to expedite this process, contact Widger & Widger, APLC, in Culver City, CA. Our firm has the experience and knowledge to get you through the process as quickly as possible. Supporting documentation for the ground of the annulment must be submitted, and our firm has the experience to understand what the court needs to see to make a decision. We are prepared to help you seek an annulment. Need a lawyer for an annulment case in Culver City? Call us today at
(888) 806-5445 so we can initiate the process for you, and you can put the incident behind you.